We continue to follow all guidelines from the state and local offices regarding pandemic health and safety standards, which are subject to change.
If you plan to attend an upcoming event at Gesa Power House Theatre, please note the following:
- Our venue is currently operating at full capacity.
- We maintain high standards of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Face coverings or masks are not currently required, but we encourage anyone who is more comfortable wearing one to do so.
- Disposable face coverings will be available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater. Please use it!
- Please allow plenty of extra time to get into the building, to purchase snacks and drinks, and to find your seat.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, please be kind to all of us by staying home. Contact the box office and we will do our best to find another viewing opportunity for you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our box office at email@example.com or 509-529-6500.
The Team at Gesa Power House Theatre
(Updated: 03/12/2021 8:30AM)