We are excited to be open again! For your safety, we have taken the Visit Walla Walla Peace of Mind Pledge, and are following all guidelines from the governor’s office.
If you plan to attend an upcoming event at Gesa Power House Theatre, please note the following:
- Starting July 1, our venue is allowed to operate at full capacity.
- As per the state guidelines, unvaccinated patrons must wear face coverings except while eating or drinking in their seats. Disposable face coverings will be available upon request.
- Face coverings are now optional for vaccinated patrons.
- All staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater. Please use it!
- Please allow plenty of extra time to get into the building, to purchase snacks and drinks, and to find your seat.
- Our bar is open! We will have beer, wine, soda, popcorn, and snacks available for purchase. These items may be taken into the theater. Outside food and beverage are not allowed.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, please be kind to all of us by staying home. Contact the box office and we will do our best to find another viewing opportunity for you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our box office at email@example.com or 509-529-6500.
The Team at Gesa Power House Theatre
(Updated: 6/29/2021 4:30PM)