For your safety, we have taken the Visit Walla Walla Peace of Mind Pledge, and are following all guidelines from the state and local offices.
If you plan to attend an upcoming event at Gesa Power House Theatre, please note the following:
- Our venue is currently allowed to operate at full capacity.
- We maintain high standards of cleaning and sanitation procedures, and remain in communication with local health officials.
- As per the state guidelines, all patrons must wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Disposable face coverings will be available upon request.
- All staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated, and will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater. Please use it!
- Please allow plenty of extra time to get into the building, to purchase snacks and drinks, and to find your seat.
- Our bar is open! We will have beer, wine, soda, popcorn, and snacks available for purchase. These items may be taken into the theater. Outside food and beverage are not allowed.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, please be kind to all of us by staying home. Contact the box office and we will do our best to find another viewing opportunity for you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our box office at email@example.com or 509-529-6500.
The Team at Gesa Power House Theatre
(Updated: 8/19/2021 8:30AM)