We are excited to be open again! For your safety, we have taken the Visit Walla Walla Peace of Mind Pledge, and are following all guidelines from the governor’s office.
If you plan to attend an upcoming event at Gesa Power House Theatre, please note the following:
- State guidelines currently allow us to operate at 25% of capacity (up to 100 patrons) in order to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Please allow plenty of extra time to get into the building, to purchase snacks and drinks, and to find your seat.
- Our bar is open! We will have beer, wine, soda, popcorn, and snacks available for purchase. These items may be taken into the theater. Outside food and beverage are not allowed.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All patrons must wear masks except while eating or drinking in their seats. Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- Do not gather or loiter in the lobby. Our ushers will be happy to help you find your seat and can let you know when there isn’t a queue at the bar.
- Please maintain social distancing while moving around the theater and waiting in line at the bar or for the restrooms (for your convenience, 6′ marks have been placed on the floor)
- Patrons from the same household may sit together, however, please leave three (3) seats vacant between your party and the next.
- Every other row of seats will remain empty of patrons.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater. Please use it!
- If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, please be kind to all of us by staying home. Contact the box office and we will do our best to find another viewing opportunity for you.
We continue to work with our artists and renters to identify the best way forward for each event. Some types of events are still not possible while our seating is limited.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-529-6500.
The Team at Gesa Power House Theatre
(Updated: 3/3/2021 3:00PM)